LifeLog v18.104.22.168 is now live on both the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. This is a massive update containing the option to sync logs across devices with Dropbox, redesigned exporting, and a new design for settings and search.
LifeLog v22.214.171.124 – June 28, 2015
- Lifelog now has optional Dropbox Sync, across devices!
- Moved Export Data from the Log Menu to the Settings page.
- Export -> More now performs a backup on all files.
- Settings page now has a landscape mode layout.
- Redesigned the search cards, and added more spacing between them.
- Attempt to clean date tags from the search context.
- Updated the import data title wording to make clear that you must submit a Log Data xml file.
To find out more about LifeLog, check out the product page.