LifeLog is an app for logging your life. It allows you to relive and keep track of your memories.
LifeLog has many features which make it your essential life companion.
LifeLog is completely private. The data stored within LifeLog is completely secure and local to your device. The user has control over where the data can be stored, or if it can be synced across devices.
LifeLog is easy to write to your LifeLog. LifeLog supports all devices, from phones to tablets, watches, and even Chrome. LifeLog supports physical keyboards, microphones, and Android Wear as input, in addition to the traditional on-screen keyboard. On Wear, writing can be done by saying “Ok Google, take a note!”
It is just as easy to peruse LifeLog as it is to write in it. LifeLog supports search functionality, which allows you to search for terms, and find related events in your log, organized by date. Searching is as easy as saying “Ok Google, search sunny day in LifeLog”.
Even better? LifeLog is completely free, with no ads, and no in-app purchases. If you wish to support LifeLog, and the inevitable future updates, you can donate from inside the app. However, donations are not required.
- LifeLog data is completely private. You are in control.
- LifeLog has a search engine, to easily relive your memories.
- LifeLog can optionally sync logs across your devices with Dropbox.
- Supports Android Phones, Tablets, and Wear
- Beautiful Material Design
- Frequent Updates
- Ok Google, take a note- on Wear
- Material design transitions and flourishes
- And much much more!
Overview Video (v22.214.171.124):
LifeLog v126.96.36.199 – August 23, 2015
- Fixed a bug with exporting and importing files that would attempt to call Marshmallow APIs.
LifeLog v188.8.131.52 – August 22, 2015
- Uses Marshmallow auto backup
- Updated for Marshmallow permission model.
LifeLog v184.108.40.206 – August 2, 2015
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
LifeLog v220.127.116.11 – June 28, 2015
- Lifelog now has optional Dropbox Sync, across devices!
- Moved Export Data from the Log Menu to the Settings page.
- Export -> More now performs a backup on all files.
- Settings page now has a landscape mode layout.
- Redesigned the search cards, and added more spacing between them.
- Attempt to clean date tags from the search context.
- Updated the import data title wording to make clear that you must submit a Log Data xml file.
LifeLog v18.104.22.168 – June 16, 2015
- Fixed a bug which could prevent LifeLog from loading
LifeLog v22.214.171.124 – June 16, 2015
- (Wear) ‘null’ is no longer appended to log entries.
- Bug-Fixes and Performance Improvements
LifeLog v126.96.36.199 – June 10, 2015
- Bookmark page now has a material design which fits in with the rest of the app
- (Wear) Added “Ok Google, take a note” to write to the log.
removed warning for empty bookmarks
- Fixed a bug where the app widget would have text from the latest updated day, not the current day.
- The minimum size of the app widget is now 1 cell by 1 cell.
- (Wear) Calendar is now a swipe to the right.
- (Wear) Now correctly loads current log data 3 seconds after startup
LifeLog v188.8.131.52 – June 6, 2015
- Initial Android Phone, Tablet, Wear Release
See Screenshots on the LifeLog app page.