LifeLog is an app for logging your life. It allows you to relive and keep track of your memories.
LifeLog has many features which make it your essential life companion.
LifeLog is completely private. The data stored within LifeLog is completely secure and local to your device. The user has control over where the data can be stored, or if it can be synced across devices.
LifeLog is easy to write to your LifeLog. LifeLog supports all devices, from phones to tablets, watches, and even Chrome. LifeLog supports physical keyboards, microphones, and Android Wear as input, in addition to the traditional on-screen keyboard. On Wear, writing can be done by saying “Ok Google, take a note!”
It is just as easy to peruse LifeLog as it is to write in it. LifeLog supports search functionality, which allows you to search for terms, and find related events in your log, organized by date. Searching is as easy as saying “Ok Google, search sunny day in LifeLog”.
Even better? LifeLog is completely free, with no ads, and no in-app purchases. If you wish to support LifeLog, and the inevitable future updates, you can donate from inside the app. However, donations are not required.
- LifeLog data is completely private. You are in control.
- LifeLog has a search engine, to easily relive your
- Supports Android Phones, Tablets, and Wear
- Beautiful Material Design
- Frequent Updates
- Ok Google, take a note- on Wear
- Material design transitions and flourishes
- And much much more!
Download LifeLog on the Google Play Store:
Download LifeLog on the Chrome Web Store:
Download LifeLog on the Amazon App Store:
LifeLog v188.8.131.52 – January 15, 2018
- Fixed a bug in pre-O devices where “back” doesn’t fully exit out of the log
- Fixed a bug with the height of the rows of bookmarks.
LifeLog v184.108.40.206 – January 5, 2018
- Added a readonly mode to logs
- Fixed an OutOfMemoryError when searching frequent terms
- Added an app category: productivity
- Explicitly supports Multiwindow
- Added launcher shortcuts for add to today, and dynamic shortcuts for log entries and searches
- Added “…” to the end of search result previews
- Many bugfixes
LifeLog v220.127.116.11 – June 16, 2016
- Updated for Android N
LifeLog v18.104.22.168 – August 23, 2015
- Fixed a bug with exporting and importing files
LifeLog v22.214.171.124 – August 22, 2015
- Uses Marshmallow auto backup
- Updated for Marshmallow permission model.
LifeLog v126.96.36.199 – July 24, 2015
- Added translations to spanish.
- Bugfixes for dropbox syncing
LifeLog v188.8.131.52 – June 28, 2016
- Lifelog now has optional Dropbox Sync, across devices!
- Redesigned the search cards, and added more spacing between them.
- Clean date tags from the search context.
- Moved Export Data from the Log Menu to the Settings page.
- Settings now has a landscape mode
- Export More now backs up all files.
LifeLog v184.108.40.206 – June 16, 2015
- Fixed a bug which could prevent LifeLog from loading
LifeLog v220.127.116.11 – June 16, 2015
- (Wear) ‘null’ is no longer appended to log entries.
- Bug-Fixes and Performance Improvements
LifeLog v18.104.22.168 – June 10, 2015
- Bookmark page now has a material design which fits in with the rest of the
- (Wear) Added “Ok Google, take a note” to write to the log.
- removed warning for empty bookmarks
- Fixed a bug where the app widget would have text from the latest updated day, not the current day.
- The minimum size of the app widget is now 1 cell by 1 cell.
- (Wear) Calendar is now a swipe to the right.
- (Wear) Now correctly loads current log data 3 seconds after startup
LifeLog v22.214.171.124 – June 6, 2015
- Initial Android Phone, Tablet, Wear Release
See Screenshots on the LifeLog app page.